Thursday, March 26, 2009

Neville was here - again.

I don't understand why people would do this. They say - what you sow so shall you reap, maybe that is what it is. But I am sorry. I was sorry. But it still haunts me. It still haunts them, I guess.

I have always had to work for what I have wanted. Just wish it was a little easier and it hurt a whole lot less.

Somethings I don't understand. Some people I don't understand. It hurts knowing what I know. I feel helpless. I feel disturbed. I feel uneasy. I feel dead.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.. was just reading your blod.. pretty interesting but suddenly Why u so disturbed

03 April, 2009 04:51  
Anonymous Giddija said...

One word; KARMA!
You'll be in their shoes another day and someone else will be in yours, thinking or writing the exact same thing, with you in context. For sure!
*Smile*

12 April, 2009 07:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a suggestion, try reverse psychology. next time you feel miserable, tell yourself that you just love being miserable and living in the past, thinking of the past, punishing yourself, whatever.

works for me. drop in a line (in the comments section) and let me know if it works for you.

tc

22 June, 2009 07:46  
Blogger Sumi Mathai said...

is it bcz d work u doing ? oh ! i wanted to b a copy writer :/
tell me its somthng else :)

09 July, 2009 06:09  
Blogger Neville said...

Anon: things happen.

Giri: Murphy hates me. So the tables, aren't reversed to often.

Anon: I try reverse, but the darn thing is, I do like misery, I do my best work then. :)

Extremity: I assure you the work is the only thing that's kept me alive. :)

09 July, 2009 10:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home