Wednesday, July 30, 2008

FOAD Thursday

Most days start well. Apart from the waking up bit. And today was not special either.

Like any normal day, I woke up in a trailer van (longer story), had a flat, paid a lot to get it fixed, got home and realised I had lost my mom's debit card and if you know anything about me and/or my mom, it's not a nice thing.

Good morning and welcome to FOAD Thursdays. If you don't know what FOAD Thursdays is, google it, because FOADT is now a health tip website. Or is it?

It's trying to tell me something, isn't it? Sorry little bastard of a day.

I HATE THURSDAYS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vedashree Khambete-Sharma said...

You should just stay in beds on Thursdays... like I should just stay in bed for most of my adult life :)

30 July, 2008 23:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home