Saturday, September 15, 2007

A smart tip

It's a Saturday and normally I am in office. But today was different. I woke up late. I went to pick my mother up and took her to lunch to one of her favourite restaurants.

Now, we were done. I asked for the cheque. Funnily enough it came to a round figure. Let's say Rs. 800/-. I paid a round figure of, let's say Rs. 1000/-.

The waiter brought back the change. One Rs. 100/- note. And two Rs. 50/- notes.

He must have thought it was subtle. Well, no it wasn't. But the sad part is, I still left a 50. AARGGGHH!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Softie.. with strangers. :)

- Afrin

15 September, 2007 07:04  
Blogger Vedashree Khambete-Sharma said...

Tch, tch, tch. You big tipper, you :)

16 September, 2007 03:14  
Blogger phish said...

i can imagine the look on your face.

18 September, 2007 22:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home