Sunday, September 30, 2007

!

I wake up late on Sundays. Regularly. But today was different. I didn't want to wake up at all. Had an intuition. Wasn't so sure it would be a good one. I woke up. The memory of an unfinished conversation lingered. I thought, "It must be that."

I shrug it off. I brush, pondering. I went about my day as if nothing was wrong. But that conversation kept lurking. It was probably in the air I was breathing. I picked up the phone. Made that call.

It was true. It wasn't a dream. I hurt. I am wistful. And well awake.

"Let's go Neville...", my mom's voice filters through my thoughts. I realise she had been talking for sometime now. I rub my eyes, "Sure mom. You look pretty today."

3 Comments:

Blogger phish said...

ignore it. move on.
the best plans are foiled. most valiant attempts are misinterpreted. and no one walks the lonely road with you.

good you experienced it now, than later. what you reading right now?

02 October, 2007 03:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry...

06 October, 2007 03:13  
Blogger phish said...

get over it. tagged you. check my blog for details. don't be lazy.

21 October, 2007 13:31  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home