Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I love my job

No really I do.

I mean, it's
7:40 in the morning, as i type this post. I haven't slept a wink and it's because of work. What work? Well, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

So yeah, basically was up working all night on... well something. Had you there, didn't I?

Now my job involves heavy duty writing. I am a copywriter, apparently. I still come home, do the regular chores and then instead of going to bed I start to post on this blog. Now that means more WRITING.

I am beginning to get the hang of this job of mine, but at the same time starting to lose focus on this post. So before I prove to myself why I get so little, I'll just stop writing.

So if I may borrow a baseline that's fitting, "Bring on the Day!"

Afterthought: Good going Australia, Warne in particular and very bad going India.

No idea why I suddenly thought of putting up that in this post. See I told the voices in my head that no matter how much I cushion it with the word afterthought, it'll still seem out of place.

Ah, maybe there's a lesson in copywriting.

No matter how much you like an idea or line, Neville, if it doesn't go with the campaign don't push it.

And it gets better. I am actually going to publish this.

Best of luck, Neville. No really.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vedashree Khambete-Sharma said...

Tch, tch. Aren't we in a pitchy mood today? (You know that isn't a typo.)

26 December, 2006 21:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home