Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Boys will be boys

Now before I start this post, I need to make one thing clear. I am NOT gay. I have been accused of being gay. But I am NOT.

You will see the relevance of this remark at the end of the post.

Why is it so difficult for men to talk about their feelings? No I am NOT gay.

I mean think about it. Two male best friends will talk about sports, women, sex, movies, old times, but will never utter to each other a word about hoe much the other person means to them.

I guess it's all unsaid. Today I had one of those confessing days. A day where we discussed the intimate details of why we are like this and dropped the macho-ness. Didn't mean we cuddled, held hands or took windy walks. It just meant we talked.

It felt weird, coz I've always been closer to women. This time it was different.

And ya, this guy is a real good friend.

Let's keep it that way, what say? Let's spit shake on it.

Now where's that monster truck race, on what channel.

Read first two lines again. Please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vedashree Khambete-Sharma said...

Awwwww little Nevi, that's so sweet! You almost had us convinced.

19 December, 2006 10:41  
Blogger glug glug said...

xactly the way we love u straight guys...

20 December, 2006 22:16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home