Saturday, December 09, 2006

DHOOMED

I know it sounds like a cheap headline from The Times of India. It has to be. See, I was told to leave my brain at the entrance of the theatre. I did that. But I think my brain was so scared it fled.

There even my sense of humour is gone.

See, Dhoom... no actually don't. Ok, let's start over. I saw Dhoom 2. It's bad... I mean it's so bad that it would put most movies like YEH MAJDHAR to shame. (Yes, i have seen a lot of trash.)

Ok, the stunts are superb, ilogical, but superb... the rest of it is awful. I mean, Uday *I'm so lucky* Chopra... man, what is he? He won't be able to act, if Al Pacino taught him to, forget Mr. Gadhvi.

Then there is Bips, who's squint was spined into a BEAUTY Squint by the press. There is no such thing as a beauty squint. It's not pretty. NEVER. NO..... NO.... NO. Ya so Bips, who is undoubtedly lost a whole lot of weight, but is still NOT looking good and yes, has a squint.

Ash. No man. Not looking good. can't act still... and I seriously think needs another set of eyebrows. Watch the movie, you'll know what I mean.

Abhishiek, what's wrong with you man. You don't look cool. Don't you think so? Do you really think Abhishiek can carry off cool? He may be hot and all, but he ain’t cool. I can't see him on a bike, for example, let alone do a stunt on a water-scooter.

Hrithik, Thank You for saving us. You saved the movie. Makes you wonder why he did Krishh.

Ok, now I’m off to look for my brain. Seems to have gone real far. Probably plans to get in once all my thoughts are off D2. See, my humour is still not back.

P.S.: Can you sue a producer for emotional trauma?

2 Comments:

Blogger Vedashree Khambete-Sharma said...

I hate to say I told you so, but... I told you so.

10 December, 2006 20:47  
Blogger Vedashree Khambete-Sharma said...

Ok, I'm going to ask nicely one more time. Please change your blog template so it looks different from mine. Everytime I visit your blog I feel lost, like a little child who's wandered away into a parallel dimension. Please? Pretty please?

12 December, 2006 23:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home