Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tagged!

Borrowed tag from dundee.

"So, this is what you're supposed to do.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people."

"We shall have strawberries for pudding. Yes. A mountain of strawberries. Tedward!" Michael's bruisingest bear-hug. "I heard." Outstretched arms, shoulders raised, like Christ crucified.

Suddenly you could see that Christ's stance on the cross was in fact no more than a great middle-European Jewish shrug: "I'm being crucified, my mother's at the foot of the cross and she's maoning that I'm not wearing a fresh loincloth. Oi!", that kind of shrug. The kind of gentiles can't do. I took it to refer to my dismissal from the rag.

- The Hippopotamus by Stephen Fry.

Tagging...
Veda, Shagun, Aroon, Sanjana and Trilok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home