Sunday, July 16, 2006

Nice Sunday

It truly has been... after a long time... Well, at least upto now.

It began with a fairly early morning. Not one of those Sundays where you get up at lunch... Went to Manori... great place... better food and the best place to unwind, even if you are working. BELIEVE ME.

The only bitch about it was... ya there had to be something that wasn't right, it's my life afterall... The beach was dirty... now most of you might think that coming from Bombay (Mumbai, as the case may be), i should be used to it... well... I am, but i dont expect one when i head out of the city. Why oh why, can't people use bins... but then that is like asking aliens, why do they have to use anal probes... uh? that didn't make much sense... but it's my blog and i shall write what I jolly well please. If you don't like it, then read someone else's... Unless of course, you want to finish reading about my day...

Couldn't do it, could you? I am just that good... Ok, now I am pushing it.

And if you are still with me, then hats off or Sorry... depending on bored or... well how bored you are... don't see any other reason...

So, ya why can't they use bins... the beach is beautiful, the sun better, the wind, the company, the drive, the rain... everything, just about everything is perfect and then you shudder to step on the beach, because it's dirty and cheap men... Which isn't too much of a problem in my case...But the girls, ya... that's an issue.

So then I drive back... head out to in orbit to watch a movie... don't get tickets, so I eat dinner and then decide to step into Crossword...and i went mad....

I BOUGHT.....HOLD YOUR BREATH.... NINE BOOKS. I am soooooooooo thrilled.

Now I shall start reading... so good night and go back to whatever it is you were doing before you started reading this.

Ah, Sunday, What a funday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...at least it was a better sunday than any other...but think about it...if murphy is looming large...any such day u get is def a blessing...so count it as one among stars and rainbows! and when can i get my hands on those books??

16 July, 2006 22:27  
Blogger phish said...

gurgle gurgle. and the water flows doen to the gullet causing an unecessary bout of nausea. seems your sunday was different from us mere mortals. can't bring myself to plan excursions that involve a beach/bitch. either way, selling soap is important business indeed.

common sense? we'll let ol' dad handle that.

btw; what factory produced, glittering-cover, impersonal, smelling-of-industrial-glue books did you buy from the neon-lit, supermarket aisled, yellow walled walmart of books did you buy?

16 July, 2006 23:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home