Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thank You Mr. Murphy

Well.. let's face it.. today wasn't one of the best days of my life... It began with a bad dream.. then a thought that i am tooo scared to recount.. and then the early morning ritual fight with mi ma... then with... ahem ahem... er... well... ya u get the point... then i get to work... not to bad i say to myself until I start getting work, attending meetings and discover how just another one of my weekends is going to be spent along with the maintenance staff and a couple of other colleagues...

Cut to 5:30 pm.. The fights have escalated.. both mind you and now the prodigal son has to go to pick up medical reports... These will decide the fate of mi ma's health, which hasn't been very good lately, hence the tests.. i guess you figured that.. no one randomly takes tests.. if they do they have too much money, in which case they can give it to me or they have way too much time, in which case they can do the same... so enough meandering.. coming back...

I head to get these tests and then i get a call that have to meet someone... bad dream just became reality... Fight two gets enters round three.

Now, on my way to collect these tests, i end up crashng my car... wow!!!! Thank you... as if I needed this.... you see i havent had any excitment in the last 20 mins... Now the accident was only the beginning. This anal prick who scratched my baby gets out of his IMPORTED FUCKING SUV ( which makes me feel so guilty) and well starts to yell... now, c'mon, what'd did you expect him to do.. hug me... if you do then please stop watching Radio mirchi ads...

Resuming.... He tells to me drive ahead so he can, and i quote "RAM", from the back so that i can claim insurance.... what a prick..the anally retentive arsehole, hope his groin is infested with the fleas from the corpse of a decaying camel.... ahhhh!!! that felt good...

As i drove ahead, obviously leaving behind the anally retentive bastard (pun not intended, seriously)... a cop catches me for talking on my.... hold your breath... MY HANDSFREE... while driving.. since when did that become against the law.. screw it... i paid him the fine and moved on...

Moving on.... I pick up the tests... haven't opened them yet... finish off the dreaded nightmare, which went off well, i thought....i came to office... opened the tests and TADAAAAHHHH. it's not a good thing....so wont talk about it...

Now as i come home to the parking lot.. i look for a safe parking spot... and BANG.. into a pot hole goes my tyre again... I say again coz it happened thrice before.. so 4 puny men... including me... decided to lift a car whose engine, probably weighs more than the four of us put together.

now get home.. continue fight one... worry about ma's health.. and for those you know me.. stress aint to good for me.. so ya ouch... now i will try to sleep.... but first i have to talk to those voices in my head.. u know i think it was beacuse it was the 13th... so till tom then...

Writing this felt nice... am happier now... i think... let's see.. but ya Mr. Murphy, here's what i'd like to tell you...BRING ON THE DAY.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vedashree Khambete-Sharma said...

Very, very Holden Caulfield... If ever you remind anyone of a literary persona, for now, it's him.

13 July, 2006 23:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home